Sunday, April 12, 2009

Woody Harrelson cracks me up


Apparently Woody Harrelson is being sued by a TMZ photographer for damaging his primary camera and pushing him in the face at La Guardia airport on Wednesday evening. He had just arrived back in New York with his daughter after wrapping up the filming of "Zombieland", his latest project.

Besides the obvious discussion about the paparazzo's respect of the privacy of celebrities and their families, Harrelson's statement about the situation, found in this CNN article, is particularly hilarious and TOTALLY worth talking about: 

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland', in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character. With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie."

My love for Woody has just grown exponentially. That is awesome.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic... If only I had a nickle ever time I confused a paparazzi for a zombie.

    The one thing I can think this brings up is that we need to prevent more actors from being method actors. We can have crazed actors running around thinking everyone is a zombie or half of hollywood would end up headless. Not that that would be a bad thing...

    ReplyDelete